The practice of "Commercial law" includes the following services:
- consulting the company on resolving a dispute with a counterparty;
- representation of the company interests during pre-court dispute resolution with counterparty;
- conducting the resolution process of an out-of-court claim dispute with counterparty;
- drafting documents and the company interests representation at the court proceedings for the purpose of settling a dispute with a counterparty;
- support of a court decision execution in the company interests in a dispute with counterparty;
- company support in negotiations with counterparties for the purpose of concluding a settlement agreement;
- "Legal support for installment plans and postponement of court decision enforcement in the interests of the company."